Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A year? Really?

How is it possible that I stopped this over a year ago????  Well, the reason is simple.  I have lost all my excess weight, I am in top physical condition.  Ok, so maybe that is a big lie.
Actually, I am not sure what happened!  I did train for and complete a half marathon.  I did lose a total of over 30 lbs.  I did then gain it all back plus MORE.  Sigh.  So, here we go again.  I will be seriously writing this for me, if you choose to read along, great....the more the merrier.  But, I can not guarantee how often I will update or how witty I will be. (If I ever was witty!)
I am going to take the approach that worked for me before:  The Game On diet.  http://www.thegameondiet.com/
This is basically a  healthy living approach with a competitive edge.  You get points for doing healthy things like drinking enough water and eating numerous servings of veggies.  Last time I did this I had a team mate and we "played" against our husbands.  But this time I am going to simply play with myself (go ahead, laugh...its funny). 
Instead of waiting until the perfect start day I am starting.......NOW. Ready, set, Go....

No comments:

Post a Comment